Monday 18 April 2011

Peter Louis Garcia

Peter Louis Garcia
43 yrs old
Business Analyst
170 lbs.


   Peter is a mad man. I fishing freak hell bent on causing chaos to anything with gills. This fishing machine from the Phillipines is committed to the chase of all things fly fishing, and an excellent addition to the roster of the Hienz Skitzvelvet Invitational. While getting an interview from him was next to impossible, what with Peter being so busy analyzing things and whatnot, BTC was lucky enough to get a few quick words over a phonecall. Here's that short interview...

BTW: Peter, this is Behind The Cast Blog calling, We'd
           like to ask you a couple questions about your
           participation in the upcoming Hienz Skitzvelvet
          Invitational!

PLG: I'm eating dinner with my family! I've asked you not to call here
           6 times, so PLEASE, stop calling this number! I've never even
          heard of your stupid blog! Leave me alone!!!

BTC: Thanks again Peter! Good luck at the Invitational!


 Wow folks! What a class act! If this is any indication of what's coming at the H.S.I, we can honestly say this is going to be an event of epic moments and a life-changing experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment