Tuesday 5 April 2011

Behind The Cast

   Well....if there's one thing that's for sure, its that there's way too many blogs out there. Some are great, dont get me wrong, but i'd be lying if i said the number of shitty blogs out there wasn't mind-blowing. Maybe, since this blog is a newborn ( and hopefully not a dumpster baby ) it won't fall into the "shitty" category. Time will tell.  


 In Other News...

  It's day one of " Behind The Cast " and I truly wish I had some hopes or expectations for this puppy, but again, I'd be lying to you...whoever you are...which don't think for one moment I have a problem lying to you because I don't. Besides, you'll never find me anyways!

   I'll just keep this blog nice and simple and most importantly, about the fish. What makes a good blog? That question has stumped mankind since biblical times (seriously, its in the bible. Check out page 376 of the new testiment where jesus tries to change his header....), and unfortunitely I don't have the answer for that question anyways. A great blog oughta keep followers stimulated, that's for sure.. NO! not stimulated like you're 11th grade whore of a highschool sweetheart! I meant more along the lines of interested in what's going on around the world of angling - provided it's a fishing blog of course. One thing is for sure, this blogs knows one thing. Fly Fishing.

  Spring is here folks, and whether we like it or not, so is this blog. Lets try to keep the goods behind the cast.

No comments:

Post a Comment