Tuesday 10 January 2012

H.S.I Angler Of The Year Interview

As the vote for where this years Heinz Skitzvelvet
Invitational will be held, Behind The Cast sits down
with last years H.S.I Angler Of The Year winner Nick
Donovan, also a Behind The Cast associate, to talk
about this year's tournament, whether he'll be back,
and what his hopes and expectations are.


BTC: You were last years HSI Angler
           Of The Year Winner. Are You
           planning on returning to the
           tournament this year?

N.D: That's a good question, and first
          I'd like to make a shout out to
          Mikey Fitzgerald who without,
          i probably wouldn't have won
          at all. For sure i'll be back this
         year, god willing!

BTC: Is there a particular venue you
           are hoping for this year?

N.D: Somewhere close to water Steve,
          that would be optimal! But if i had
          my choice it would be somewhere in
          northern ontario, between Sault
          St Marie and the Nipigon area.

BTC: Single Handed Or Double?

N.D: That's kind of personal isn't it?


BTC: Are you bringing any strategies from
          last year into this year?

N.D: Strictly mental warefare Stan. Bringing
          my B game with my ace in the hole, plus I
          intend on scuffing alot of leaders...

BTC: Sounds very sexual...

N.D: That's The Way Uh Huh Uh Huh I Like It

BTC: Well thanks again nick for sitting down
           to talk with us, hopefully we can have
           you on the show again big guy!

N.D: No problem Mark, When can i expect
          my cheque in the mail?...

Stay up to date and follow along as the next
venue for the 2012 2nd annual Hienz Skitzvelvet
will be announced this saturday!

BTC.

1 comment:

  1. So....It's been decided? St. Mary's river? I can't wait until the next invitational!

    ReplyDelete